John R. Salisbury, Au.D
Doctor of Audiology
John R. Salisbury, Au.D. is the president and founder of the Clifton Springs Hearing Center, Inc. He has been an audiologist in private practice at the Clifton Springs hospital since 1979. He has extensive experience in diagnostic testing, advanced amplification systems, student supervision, and practice management. He resides in Fairport, New York.
"Our goal is to guide our patients down the pathway to better hearing. When our patients accomplish the goal of better hearing through amplification, the hearing aid then becomes not a symbol of weakness, but a tool of strength. This is our message, this is our professional responsibility."
- B.A. in Communication Disorders, The University at Buffalo, State University of New York
- M.S. in Speech Pathology/Education, The College of St. Rose, Albany, New York
- M.S. in Audiology, Syracuse University
- Au.D Doctorate in Audiology, Salus University, Elkins Park, Pennsylvania
Licenses & Certifications:
- New York State Licensure in Audiology
- New York State Hearing Aid Dispensing License
- New York State Teaching Certification for Speech and Hearing Handicapped
- Clinical Fellowship, Albany Medical Center Hospital, Albany, New York
- Allied Health Professional Staff, Clifton Springs Hospital and Clinic
- Fellow, American Academy of Audiology
- Member, American Speech, Language and Hearing Association