ReSound Hearing Aids
At Clifton Springs Hearing Center, we are proud to provide ReSound hearing aids to Clifton Springs, Pittsford, and Canandaigua and the greater Rochester, New York areas. ReSound hearing aids are made precisely for your smart device, which makes staying connected easy.
- ReSound LiNX Quattro - ReSound LiNX Quattro™ is beyond compare with richer sound quality, longer battery life, an unrivaled full spectrum of streaming, support and personalization with ReSound Assist, and the world’s most advanced rechargeable solution - all in one product.
- ReSound LiNX 3D - The future of Smart Hearing is here. With ReSound LiNX 3D you will be able to do more and be more than you ever thought possible. Because it’s up to 50% better at identifying speech in various environments, you can hear up to 80% more of the sounds around you and understand up to 40% more speech in noise all while enjoying best-in-class streaming and control.
- ReSound LiNX2 - Designed smaller than most, the ReSound LiNX2 connects with your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch or iPod Touch. This allows you to stream music, media and even phone calls directly to your hearing aids through the ReSound Control app. It also gives you the freedom to adjust volume settings, including treble & bass settings through your smart device. Top rated surround sound quality and comfort for tinnitus therapy.
- ReSound Enya - With excellent sound quality and speech understanding for both indoors and out, the Enya hearing aid is discreet with a sturdy designs. Wireless capability, so you can stream your favorite digital sounds directly to your hearing aids with wireless accessories and with the ReSound Control app. Also provides tinnitus relief with the build in tinnitus sound generator.
- ReSound Enzo2 - Created for patients with severe to profound hearing loss. Small and the most powerful, it provides direct streaming of music and phone calls to hearing aids with more amplification but no unwanted feedback. The Enzo2 hearing aid also works with the ReSound Control app, which offers custom personalization right from a patient’s smart device.
For more information about the ReSound hearing aids, contact a Clifton Springs Hearing Center office in Pittsford, Clifton Springs, and Canandaigua, New York.