Daily Hearing Aid Care Tips
Your hearing aids are complex devices that require regular care and maintenance. This is especially important if you want your hearing aids to continue working well.
- Don’t forget to turn off your hearing aid and open the battery compartment when you’re finished with them for the day
- Gently wipe down your hearing aids with a soft cloth after removing them.
- Check your hearing aid for wax daily.
- Test your device batteries every few days.
- Keep your hearing aids in a dehumidifier at night; and in a cool, dry area during the day.
For advanced hearing aid repairs and adjustments, contact our office in Pittsford, Clifton Springs, or Canandaigua today.